Sunday, December 16, 2012

Soul Calibur 5

Yesterday I spent an entire afternoon going to about six shops in 3 different cities looking for the latest Naruto game (Generations), one asshole in a game shop said they wouldn't even order it, so I went back to browse what they had and found the case, so I said look I found it! And he said nope, it's out of stock, but I can order it for you. Not even caring what suddenly made it possible to order I got out of there and tore up my customer card. (Fuck you Game Mania Oostende!)



In another store, out of consolation I decided to pick up Soul Calibur 5 as it was priced off and I had great memories of Soul Calibur 3. Unfortunately 3 was a lot more epic and had much better single player options and menus. The story mode is just ridiculously bad and even the freaking gameplay was really pissing me off too until I found a guide which has helped me to select characters that are better suited for my playstyle. There are some other good points too of course, there are some cool characters like Ezio from Assassin's Creed and Yoshimitsu and Devil Jin from Tekken! Here's a video of Soul Calibur 3.



They did have Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 in stores though so I picked that one up today for the time being, I'll have to order Generations online somewhere, yay for small Belgium lol...