Sunday, January 6, 2013

Played some X-Box 360 yesterday

Went over to a buddy with an X-Box 360, got a chance to check out some great games. Started with Assassin's Creed 3, which looks and plays amazing, but starts off really slow with a bit too much video and tutorial in my opinion.



Not as slow a start as Fall Out 3 though, you even start by Falling Out your mother at birth, no I'm not kidding.



Mortal Kombat was the goriest version I've ever seen, hilarious and great, though the combat didn't feel superb to me. I guess you need to know most moves as in Soul Calibur 3 to enjoy the game (as opposed to the magnificent Marvel VS Capcom 3).



Finally Borderlands 2 which looks really nice but affirmed I should never ever buy a shooter on a console. Man, do I hate those controls. I might get it on pc though.