Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Warrior has undergone surgery, again!

Here's the history of my warrior:
Vereticus Male Worgen: too many issues with Worgen model, shields and swords sticking out where they shouldn't, ugh.
Ognir Male Orc: transferred to a PVP server where a buddy was playing for a while, armor looked great but not a big fan of the hunchback.
Kireichan Female Pandarian: Buddy stopped playing, the Panda looked ok, martial arts melee animations look really cool but not reaaaally fitting for a warrior imo, also small shoulder armor.
Oushijin Male Tauren: The Juggernaut! Looks so powerful but movement does feel slow and some animations do too. Really gonna miss him, especially since the new models made him look even cooler.

Now:
Sebastion Male Human: I'm gonna level my Warrior first in WOD! First time ever the warrior gets this highly regarded, usually that honor went to my Druid and Shaman but not a huge fan of either classes now.
But my Warrior was on a PVP Horde server and man can PVP servers be annooooying. I'd rather stick to PVE though I still have an Orc DK and Hunter (the hunter will probably turn into a female gnome soon :P), and if he's on the same server as my other alli alts, the shared money and professions come in handy.
Why Male Human, I had a hard time deciding but mostly it was deduction; Male Worgen: too much sloppy errors with the model. Male Panda: Already have a panda Monk and looks too fluffy. Draenei: I hate those hooves, so much. Gnomes: I wanna be able to find my toon in the melee chaos. Night Elf: thought about the Female for a bit, but I want big shoulders! Dwarf: I already have 2 males, and the female model's boobies got smaller with the model update! For shame! :p
The "Every man for himself" racial sealed the deal really. I also really like my Human Male Paladin, even though it's kinda silly to have two of the same races, genders and armor classes, I still think it's the best choice!